Business & Marketing Plan Development
Dogged Savvy was hired by the Belize Enterprise for Sustainable Technology (a Belizean NGO) to determine, prior to investment, if the Southern Coastal Community Development Project funded by the World Bank through the Japanese Social Development Fund was feasible and environmentally sustainable.
Dogged Savvy’s Scope of Work included:
- Conducting a SWOT analysis of the group based on technical, business and marketing capacity;
- Conducting a market analysis on supply and demand for tourism-related products and services as proposed by the project;
- Reviewing and reporting on the tourism value chain in southern Belize;
- Conducting meetings with the Management Committee with the group following the project’s guidelines on culturally appropriate consultation;
- Developing a comprehensive five year business and marketing plan outlining recommended strategic directions; and
- Conducting a workshop for all participants where the business and marketing plan was presented to the Management Committee and members.
Based on Dogged Savvy’s work the project was funded and is in its implementation stage as of 2017.
Client Belize Enterprise for Sustainable Technology (BEST)
Date November 2015
Skills Business Planning, Market Analysis, Financial Feasibility Analysis and Projections, Target Market Identification, and Training.
Dogged Savvy is a professional consultancy and web development agency with offices in Belize and the United States.