'Genius is 99% perspiration, 1% inspiration.'Thomas A. Edison
Dogged Savvy works with clients to develop a commonsense approach to identifying, qualifying and winning new business. Since 1996 we have worked hand in hand with hundreds of clients to create and implement successful business development, marketing and sales plans resulting in over $3.2 billion (U.S.) worth of business won.
To identify actionable target markets for clients, create an effective business development process and provide training, financing and support as needed to capture potential business.
We are not an ‘ivory tower’ consulting firm. We roll up our sleeves and work as part of a team with clients to identify and win new business. While many of our peers produce voluminous reports to justify billable hours we create a sustainable internal process which enables clients to build a pipeline of potential opportunities and work with clients to capture those opportunities.
Why Dogged Savvy?
- We have the experience to maximize your chance of success.
- We work on a fixed-price basis. There are no surprises with regard to cost.
- We implement technology solutions with our clients and build processes that enable you to work independently in the future rather than continue to pay external consultants.
- We are more than happy to work ourselves out of a job since your success today means you will call us again in the future.
What is your fee structure?
Our engagements are on a fixed price basis. Our rates are extremely competitive for mercenary clients. We also take a few projects annually with organizations providing social benefit(s) on some level at cost. If you are a non-profit, NGO or micro-enterprise do not hesitate to contact us. If your idea is of interest we will find a way to work together while minimizing your expenses. Email us with a bit of information about your needs to get the conversation started at email@example.com.
- Business Analysis 100%
- Target Market Identification 100%
- Pipeline Generation 90%
- Opportunity Capture 65%
- Training & CRM / MIS Implementation 45%
- Financing 3%